Friday, February 1, 2013

Wow! Have I been busy or what??? I can't believe it's already February! The weather here has been absolutely CCCCRRRAAAZZZYYY! It was in the 70's just a couple of days ago and now it's barely reaching the 30's :(  So many people have been sick with various crud --it's enough to make one stay in and hibernate!  HEY...that being said it's not such a bad idea...picture this: a warm fire, a good book, a soft blanket...yeah, definitely leaning towards hibernation!
Well, I am sooo excited because today I orderd some countertop paint from Giani Granite. I've been wanting to try this out as it looks fantastic in the pics. I will have to do some before and after pics! Slowly, remodeling the kitchen...just need to get my husband onboard to do his part! and yet, I'm totally up for learning how to use a power saw...just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment